CAYSTI aims to recruit more, empower and support the next generation of tech leaders who will wisely use science technology as a powerful tool to develop our community.
- Infuse to our students in their early age, the passion of solving measurable problems with technology by fun, interactive, technical training approaches and mentorship.
- Develop a sense of entrepreneurship, leadership to make our students active artisans of their future.
- Invest required funds in the best high-potential projects designed and realized by our learners during the practical training
- Prepare our learners to participate in prestigious local/international programs such as Technovation, STEM Prize, Anzisha Prize, etc
- Improve the gender-balanced factor of the list of tech leaders.
- Create a lab and hub of young highly qualified tech talents able to create or adapt IT tools and services to wisely adress our local needs or problems.
- Break the illusion of the public service as the only obvious refuge for job security in youth mindset and by the way influence the Cameroonian school guidance system.
« Selected among the top 4% of the prestigious TechWomen program, I am certified regular mentor who strongly believe in the power of education, mentorship culture, and leading by example. I use to see ICT as a challenging, powerful and transversal tool that is a huge opportunity for developing countries like Cameroon. This vision drives my passion for IT and through C@STI I aim to share it with my peers and youngest cibling. Together we will use ICT and technology in general can better live in our community."